The Journal of Bilingual Education Research and Instruction
CALL FOR PAPERS
DEADLINE: April 1 and August 1, 2018
The Journal of Bilingual Education Research & Instruction (JBERI) is a peer-reviewed publication focused on improving bilingual education research and teaching practices. The JBERI seeks articles that examine research, pedagogy, policies, theory, and cultural issues that impact bilingual education, teaching, and learning. Qualitative and quantitative studies that can contribute to the growing knowledge base on bilingual education models and best practices are especially welcome. The JBERI will publish articles written in either English or Spanish. The Editorial Board will consider clarity and timeliness of the content in judging the quality of the manuscripts.
Format and Style Requirements
- Authors should follow APA (6th edition) guidelines for style, citations and references. Those not following APA style will be returned without being reviewed.
- Manuscripts should be between 15-25 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, size 12” font, and one-inch margins.
- Submit manuscripts in a “blind” format and include a separate MS Word-doc/x-file with name(s), addresses, telephone numbers, E-Mail addresses and institutional affiliations of author(s).
- Include a brief abstract of no more than 150 words describing the essence of the manuscript.
- Authors should send manuscripts as an E-Mail attachment, MS-Word-doc/X-file type to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- It is the author’(s) responsibility to ensure that reviewers’ comments are addressed and that any stylistic and grammatical errors are corrected prior to publication.
- Papers accepted for publication in the Journal of Bilingual Education Research & Instruction become the copyright of the Texas Association for Bilingual Education.
2018 Journal of Bilingual Education Research & Instruction (JBERI)
PREVIOUS JOURNALS BELOW
2016 Volume 18 (1) 2016 Journal 2015 Volume 17 (1) 2015 Journal 2014 Volume 16 (1) 2014 Journal 2013 Volume 15 (1) 2013 Journal 2012 Volume 14 (1) 2012 Journal 2011 Volume 13 (1) 2011 Journal 2010 Volume 12 (1 & 2) 2010 Journal 2008 Volume 10 (1) 2008 Journal 2007 Volume 9 (2) 2007 Journal 2006 Volume 9 2006 Journal 2005 Volume 8 (1) 2005 Journal 2003 Volume 7 (1) 2003 Journal 2000 Volume 5 (1) 2000 Journal 1998 Volume 4 (2) 1998 Journal 1996 Volume 3 (1) 1996 Journal
Please note that Journals 2003, 2000, 1998, and 1996 may download at a slower rate!